What is the different between chew gum and begum?

Both r sweet at the beginning and become shapeless tasteless n sticky at the end.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Oye sardar ji your friend is kissing your wife in your house

Sardar ji ran towards home and came back saying: oye khotia aiwaen chakkar pawaya,

He is not my friend. :p

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Bush and Musharraf were flying in a plane.

Bush says: if I drop a billion dollars here
I'll make a million people happy.

Musharraf: if I drop my uniform.
I'll make my whole country happy.

Plane's Pilot: if I drop the plane.
I'll make the whole world happy.

 

~~~~~~~~~

 

Why Government do NOT allow a Man to MARRY 2 Women?

Because per Constitution, you can NOT PUNISH TWICE for the same Mistake.

This entry was posted on 9:59 PM and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment