The ho wars have begun this summer and the suspect Kim K who was
featured in Smooth magazine is under attack from the real one:

Hi Everyone,

I am angry and disappointed to hear that people are going around a
Houston, Texas, nightclub pretending to be me and pretending to work
with me, lying and conning my friends and fans.

A man in Houston has been selling tickets and promoting me and my
image without my permission - and you know who you are - and taking a
look-a-like to clubs pretending to be me, but hiding behind dark
sunglasses and curtains - refusing to meet or speak to anyone. THIS IS
NOT ME!

The truth is, I was not in Houston this week and have no plans to come
to Texas until the end of June. I am so so sorry that there are bad
people in this world who take advantage of you and me, but I promise
when I am going to appear somewhere you can check it's authenticity on
my website.

So Houston - I love you and I'm sorry!!!! Please spread the word about
these con artists!

XOXO

Kim

This entry was posted on 8:21 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment