Seventeen did an interview with 17-year-old American Idol runner up David Archuleta, he happens to be a really, really, really, young and inexperienced boy.

1. When was your first kiss?
I haven't had a first kiss.

2. Who's your celebrity crush?
I don't have a crush on anyone yet. I've always been against that because it's like you don't even know who they are. It's like when people have a crush on me, it's just weird when they've never even met me. So for me to do that to someone else, it's kind of weird. I look up to Sara Bareilles, John Mayer, and Jason Mraz.

3. What's a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
I don't get those really short skirts.


This entry was posted on 9:53 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment