Miley Cyrus has revealed that she is likely to quit Hannah Montana
within the next two years.

The 15-year-old actress confirmed that she will continue with her lead
role in the Disney Channel show for two more seasons, before moving on
to other projects.

"I won't be Hannah Montana by the time I'm 30," Cyrus explained. "But
we've only done two seasons, so we definitely want to work on that
hopefully for another two years."

Asked about her future career plans, she continued: "I've been talking
to people about some cool movies, but right now I mostly want to stay
within my company and keep them happy and keep everything that we're
doing successful and focus on that. I like to do everything that I do
120 percent and unless I can focus hardcore on that, I don't want to
do it yet."

Cyrus recently said that she is now able to see the benefits of her
recent topless photo scandal.

This entry was posted on 9:59 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment